January 2, 2012

Happy New Year!

Happy New Year everyone, and thank you for visiting the site.

There are a couple changes to the original plan that was detailed on the last show, and in the post below. Everything is still happening, but it will be delayed one week. The reason for this is I got a couple e-mails from people who are on vacation and would like to be able to download the old episodes. I've decided that it makes sense that people might have been away and didn't know about the changes so the next episode, and the new edited/better sounding podcast will be put off until next week.

Plan for the feed change to take place on Jan 9. As I said, there should be NO reason to change anything on iTunes, and I certainly will be posting direct links to the shows on this site. However, I will be releasing something of a test podcast before the next show so we know that it all works out.

Thanks again for the feedback, and the continued support.

Namaste

No comments:

Post a Comment