January 3, 2012

30 Day Film Challenge -- Day 2


Least Favorite Film

This is one of the worst movies I've ever seen in my life. It remains the only movie I've ever walked out on. From changing Mr. Freeze to a roid-raging Austrian, to the introduction of the Batman credit card this movie is just pathetic.

Until the end of time I will thank Christopher Nolan for bringing Batman back to the big screen and NOT having me wish I could erase it from my memory. It's difficult for me to wrap my mind around the fact that both this movie, and The Dark Knight utilize the same universe for story.


If you're wondering when I walked out of this movie I do remember the exact moment. They are tracking Bane and Poison Ivy and I believe Gordon is shown a picture of two people getting on an airplane and they are like "I think this is them". Bane is still wearing the mask, so yes it absolutely was them. Not only that, but why didn't the cops or anyone else try to stop them if they are just walking around looking the way they do. At that point I was done, and had to leave.



No comments:

Post a Comment